• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for guild - Assassin

C

Cutn_Skratch

Sup. used to play on baja 6 years ago. Came back, didnt really remember how to play, now on Origin. Skilling up fast in Poisoning, Fencing, Tactics, Alchemy, Ninjitsu, Hiding, Stealth.

Might be interested in PvP, not quite sure yet, but you can believe im a dedicated player.

Character name - CutN Skratch

C

Coldshadow

Welcome to Origin and back to the game. There are several good guilds on this shard you might be interested in.

A.V. is a great guild and full of the some of the best players in the game. You can stop any of thier members at the bank and ask specifics.

CCC is also a good guild if you like PVM and vendoring. Small guild but good players.

There are a few PVP guilds around also and from what I hear there are a few more coming to Origin.

I think you will enjoy the atmosphere here on Origin and the friendly players. Good Luck to you and again welcome to Origin!

C

Crow

Founding members of LSN are from Baja, we do pretty much anything we feel like, and love spawning and pvp.

Should look us up.

C

Crow

lsn.servegame.com

those are the message boards, unless we're burning counts probably won't find us bank sitting like some guilds, hahaha

I

Intoxication

yeah just fill out a application on the LSN boards if you are interested and i will read over it. make sure you leave a icq or something so i can get a hold of ya.

X

Xotche of Meade

Hey there

Glad to see you made your way to the boards again! Happy you are finding a guild to play among, sorry we didn't invite you, but I hope what little was given was helpful. We just started on Origin ourselves it would be sorta boring with so few players in guild here. Good luck to ya anyhow and welcome back to UO!