• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for group PST !

RuSini Neb

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I have not been 'actively' active in uo for the past two years. I let my accounts subside and lost two keeps fully stocked and tons of other stuff.. Anywho I reactivated when times got better, and I have sense replaced about everything I have lost. During this time I have been sheepishly fixing characters , equipment sets etc.. etc.. What I failed to do was find a group of people to play with. So now When I do log in, Ultima gets fairly boring fairly quickly. I play generally between the hours of 5pm cst and midnightish cst life permitting of course. I am just looking for a group of people that play in the same time frame I do, that want to do t-hunting spawns fishing just whatever. I am game for it all ( all play styles ) .

On a side note, most of my characters are not done, I am still fixing most of their templates. The only real character I have totally done, as in I can take out to hunt right now and be some what effective is my tamer.
Also, I don't need 'help' so to speak with items or with getting these characters done, I am fairly capable of that my self. I am just trying to find people to actually play the game with. Instead of just going around soloing the peerless etc.. etc...