• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking for Good Vendors: No Charge & 35 steps from Luna Bank

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Howdy peeps,

I'm looking for vendors for my Luna plot that is 35 squares from Luna bank on Atlantic. I don't charge for vendors. I just ask that they remain stocked with good stuff. :)

This house will become my main auction house, so no worries about your vendor being dismissed (like my old house). Please ICQ me if interested: 613414847.

Also, I have a teleport tile to my Navrey house (as seen in pic), which makes it 45 steps from Luna bank to Navrey!

Screen Shot 2017-03-11 at 6.38.30 PM.png

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Update: I will be renting out auction safe spots at the same house for higher end items. If you want to rent a safe spot, you can either provide your own safe or buy one from me. I'll grant you friend access, so you can lock it down and remove it at will.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'll grant you friend access, so you can lock it down and remove it at will.
A word of caution about this part, once someone is friended they also have the ability to ban people from the house. There have been multiple times where I had to figure out which of the friended people banned someone (or multiple people) from my house for no reason, and it is not a fun process having to figure out which one of the 10+ people is abusing being friended solely to mess with their enemies, especially when none of them admit to it.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
A word of caution about this part, once someone is friended they also have the ability to ban people from the house. There have been multiple times where I had to figure out which of the friended people banned someone (or multiple people) from my house for no reason, and it is not a fun process having to figure out which one of the 10+ people is abusing being friended solely to mess with their enemies, especially when none of them admit to it.
Thanks for the warning, Norrington. I hadn't thought of that.

To revise my original offer, I'll only be accepting auction safe rentals from vetted players (i.e., players I have done business with in the past or has a credible reference).