• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for good shop locations and a few advises

Jean-Loot PKard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey there everyone :)

I reactivated my account yesterday after being gone for 5 1/2 years or so and I could use some directions to good shops to buy a good mage suit. I looked around in Luna, but it appeared to be not too well stocked. I used to have a decent suit on all my chars, but somebody must have plundered me while i was gone hehe

I am looking to create a good Mage PVP suit (Mage with wrestling and inscription) and PvE suit. I am assuming that there is pretty much a standard template for PvP suits in regard to what arti to use and stuff and I would highly appreciate input.
I am still in posession of a crafter and like 10 barbed sewing kits, but I understand I will need arms lore first on my crafter to get the best armor?!

My old board name was "Pedde" but the account is gone somehow.

Cheers everyone,

Pedde

N

Nyte Doombringer

Yes now you need to gm armslore as it gives added bonus. Try running down the road outside umbra as there are vendors there now. Also everyone hangs out in Luna now and they drop runes to shops there all the time. Haven also is alternative hangout if you dont want the lag of luna. Alot has changed in 5 years. This will be a new game to you. What where you chars names back then? Also anything you had 5 years ago as far as armor is prolly not up to date now either. Do you have Mondains Legacy expansion ect?

Jean-Loot PKard

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, I already received a PM with info regarding the armor I need. I upgraded my account to the latest expansion available. I ll check Umbra later. Thanks for the advise :)

Pedde