• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking For Good Sampire Weapon

A

Alok

Looking for at least 45-50 di 45-50 mana & stam leech life or lower attack woudl be nice to, prefered a leafblade or krys as weapon preference thanks icq me with price and stats! 640225481 or if one can be made get with me first i have powder of fort to gain durability before imbuing

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm new to all this, but don't you want a slower weapon that hits harder, to use SSI with? (Working on my sampire now, I'd love to understand all of it before I'm done :p.)

A

Alok

Well I use wep that has 44 mana leech 44 stam leech 30 lower attack 100 phys 40 di ssi of 25 I know thats a good combo being a leafblade concidering having armor ignore and feing. Just figured there was more out there that was little better in di. But you want more dex and intel for mana. But every bit of info helps me as well concidering I am learning the build myself.

Bman

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I run a sampire that holds his own at just about everything I take him up against... including Doom solo, Medusa Solo, Navery, Slasher, Peerless, ect... and I use a weapon that is as fast as I can get (based on weapon speed and my dex being about 160). My sampire uses weapons with Mana and Stamina Leech plus DI and SSI and slayer type that I am fighting. I usually carry the radiant scimitars for the whirlwind attack or the soulseeker and also carry the Large Battle axe for whirlwind and bleed attack.

A

Alok

160 Dex would be awsum I am at 136 right now and looking for slayer weps and with the otehr features I need they are just hard to get, but am willing to buy some