• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player News) Looking for GM's and Shop owners

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Attention Pacific Guild Leaders and Shop Owners​

Every shard is built by the people who play on it. The Guilds and their lore create and shape our everday lives in UO. So this is my request to the wonderful Guild leaders of Pacific. If you are PvP, Rp or both I want to hear from you. I am looking to highlight you and yours. After all, sometimes it helps just to know you're out there!

Likewise, all characters have that one shop they love to visit. Whether they are tossing gold away like a bard song goes through mana, or simply browsing. Shops support our very basic needs in this game. And it's time those places got highlighted as well!

I am quick to respond to all pm's and for those who want the ICQ approach: 483-626-468.

A

AND3R

:thumbup: Good Idea :thumbup:

Two Great Public Homes meant for public use and enjoyment!
ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS ICQ ANDER @ 363-044-218.

**Maps are provided on the Pics... should be pretty easy to find...**

#1.) Legendary Dreams [LD] Library & Community Center
-Owner: Ander-

#2.) Legendary Dreams [LD] Vendor Mall & Museum
-Owner: Alea-

retrorider

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am totally stealing that Rune Library style!!

Absolutely Fantastic!!

Thanks for this thread.

Bryelle Vaughn

Journeyman
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ander,

Thank you so very much for your quick reply. A rune library is insturmental on a shard. And honestly I know on the other shard I play, I couldn't get through life without it. *laughs* And I can see now it will be the same on Pacific!

I will make sure I start frequenting this establishment and I look forward to talking to you on ICQ!

Bryelle

A

AND3R

Thanks again for the warm comments and your visits to the [LD] Library!

Remember to visit Alea's (my Wife's) Luna Lot as it is our public treasure chest
featuring four floors of rares, event items, and a lot of cool stuff to look at!
Look on the map on my first post for the museum location!

~Support for the Community with Support From the Community!~

Ander

M

MasterP

Attention Pacific Guild Leaders and Shop Owners​

Every shard is built by the people who play on it. The Guilds and their lore create and shape our everday lives in UO. So this is my request to the wonderful Guild leaders of Pacific. If you are PvP, Rp or both I want to hear from you. I am looking to highlight you and yours. After all, sometimes it helps just to know you're out there!

Likewise, all characters have that one shop they love to visit. Whether they are tossing gold away like a bard song goes through mana, or simply browsing. Shops support our very basic needs in this game. And it's time those places got highlighted as well!

I am quick to respond to all pm's and for those who want the ICQ approach: 483-626-468.
Pvp Guilds
SUPR = Me, Peter North
FOO = Orion
KoS- = Set It Off
FME? = Chad

More info go to uo.com to my uo and guilds

R

Righteous

:thumbup: Good Idea :thumbup:

Two Great Public Homes meant for public use and enjoyment!
ANY QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS ICQ ANDER @ 363-044-218.

**Maps are provided on the Pics... should be pretty easy to find...**

#1.) Legendary Dreams [LD] Library & Community Center
-Owner: Ander-

#2.) Legendary Dreams [LD] Vendor Mall & Museum
-Owner: Alea-

Thank you I frequently shop at the mall and use the teleporters.

Righteous