• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Gloria

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm an old player just returning to UO, looking for an old friend. Her name was Gloria she was a swordswomen, Usually had on a valorite suit. We had been guilded for a bit but I seem to have forgotten the guild after these years off, I do recall she Pvp'd a bit as well as Pvm and had a older brother who also played (On a different shard). If anyone knows her or knows if she still even plays, please let me know. I would love to be able jump back in with old friends. Thanks very much for looking I appreciate any help I can get, I will be downloading Icq again but for now just PM's. Thanks again!