• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Giant Beetle

P

Pinky

I need a Giant Beetle for my miner. I was wonderin' if anything is required to own one? Also lookin' to buy giant beetle from anyone on GL shards. Please post your prices, thanks. :)

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any character can own/ride a blue (or fire) beetle. Ask at WBB, usually someone will tame you one fairly reasonably, just spam that you are buying a bug and see what you get.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Posted on another forum as well, I got one for you. Let me know when you'd like to get it.

T

Twitter

i can get u a blue beetle because i don't use it anymore. fair price and will see u around.

F

FireCrazy

If you haven't gotten one yet, let me know. I will tame several for you and you can keep one stabled and use the other while waiting for it to bond.