• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] looking for full list of practice weapons/old vendor deeds

• Thread starter Kratos Aurion
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

Kratos Aurion

I can't seem to find lists of either on stratics or other forums/sites so if anyone has the full list of either, I'd appreciate if you could post it thanks:mf_prop:

T

Teufel_Hund

Pratice Weapons

Hatchet
Bow
Longsword
Mace
Skinning Knife
Gnarled Staff
Spear
Battle Axe

Named Vendor deeds is apparently any name that an NPC can be in game...good luck on that one!

T

Teufel_Hund

and on another note there are two kinds of named vendor deeds, one that weighs 90 stones and one with no weight. I find that the ones weighing 90 stone are more common...just my two cents

T

Teufel_Hund

You are correct oh and a Katana would have been so cool

F

feath

the battle axe is the only one i'm missing, too. Didn't realize it until i saw the list!
off to the shops for me!

K

Kratos Aurion

appears Im missing the battle axe too.

And I believe the name base for npcs has grown since the the old vendor deeds. I thought there were 27 or 28 names you could obtain them as at the time you could buy them. Guess I'll have to look into it further. thanks for the info :thumbsup:

Esmeralda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well the battle axe is the rarest, since the longsword and the battle axe are both swords weapons.
I believe you only got the axe back then, when you choose lumberjacking as skill too (wich wasn´t as popular as other combinations).

Good luck in finding one!
*keeps her set locked at home*

K

kray2s

Just looked through my collection to see if i had a spare battle axe for anyone but alas i do not!

However if any one has a gnarled staff on europa spare i have multiples of all the others so would be willing to swap / trade / come to some knd of deal

:)

Also i cant tell u all the names but i have : -

A deed for a vendor named mellisa

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how much gold ya got? I may be able to find ya one!

Give me a shout bro, you know I've wanted one for a while. We can discuss this in game. I also sent you a PM. I seem to remember me buying a mace and turning around and selling it to you for less lol.

C

Chaosy

I believe you only got the axe back then, when you choose lumberjacking as skill too (wich wasn´t as popular as other combinations).

I'm pretty sure it was arms lore. And come on, why would ANYONE want arms lore? :coco:

T

Teufel_Hund

a long time ago it was needed for disarm thieves...right tryint to remember! now it helps when crafting armor

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
who would pay anywhere near 10m.... my first one i bought for about 100k, resold it for 3 mil, then got one i kept from an idoc, and at one of the rares festivals someone put one on their vendor for 50k that i bought and put on my vendor for 3.5 mil which then sold

K

Kratos Aurion

who would pay anywhere near 10m.... my first one i bought for about 100k, resold it for 3 mil, then got one i kept from an idoc, and at one of the rares festivals someone put one on their vendor for 50k that i bought and put on my vendor for 3.5 mil which then sold

Exactly. I've seen hardcore collectors pay as much as 8-10m but the average I would say is between 2-4m.

Its not a 20m rare lol.

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think i have a spare battle axe on either napa or origin, ill check tonight. also what are the old named vender deeds worth nowadays? i still have like 9 or ten in a chest somewhere?

and one last question, while logging in some old charicters i came across omething interesting, i have a crook on one charicter and a "shepards crook" on another, do shepards crooks exist? cause i dont rememeber ever seeing one before...

K

Kratos Aurion

Sheperds crook is listed in the carpentry menu. Im not sure if thats the title they come out with.

Old vendor deeds range. To collectors 2-3m. I bought about 7 for 1m a pop on a vendor locally. They aren't really good sellers (similar to guild stone deeds).

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was just an estimate someone told me ages ago Kratos! *Flees and hides in the corner of the forum, curling up into a ball*

K

Kratos Aurion

Price Quotes like that on such lowend rares tend to be misleading:thumbsup:

T

Thiefy/Glorfiedel

hehe i have 5 complete sets of practiceweapons and some uncompleted sets.
one or 2 years ago, they are often on vendors for a really low amount of gold.

F

feath

I'm thinking you'd sell some of those axes if you offered them up ;)