• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Looking for feedback on the PvP Events

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
1. More/same/less on the amount of EM created monsters
2. Rewards - Would they enhance or degrade the event?
3. Changes you would make?

I want to spark pvp on Napa as best as I can. So I would appreciate any feedback.

Last edited:

mghtyshark

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The PVP events are great... I enjoy them a lot, ufortunately I am out numbered so i die a lot, but its a change on the daily routine of the game... I woud recommend against rewards, (all thought it might bring out more people to the events) but as it is the economy is out of controll in Sosaria and it seems that only the same people get the rewards event after events.... Also, I do strongly suggest to provide us with more events in Fel other than once a month...I would love to see event every week, or at least every other week... Keep up the great work that you are doing for Napa...

Last edited:

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am not sure of the right answer not knowing the exact powers of an EM, but if you want to really promote PvP, find a way to reward those who participate in the actual PvP with a drop. If the rewards are for PvM, they might as well be in Tram.

Last edited: