• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for examples for a Library and a Museum type room please

L

Lysdra

Hi,
I just came back to UO. I have been working on a few places and was looking for some good ideas for a Library and a Museum floor. I was experimenting with stone tables to use as the base of a display case but wasnt sure about that idea. Any suggestions/screenshots would be greatly appreciated.

Lysdra

E

Exxon

Here's what I did for my library. Sorry for such the mess, still trying to clean up. I'm working on my museum floor and will post a picture when it's complete. :)

Attachments

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These are my two 'museum' rooms... Still kind of under construction, and very much empty :)

L

Lysdra

Ohh very nice. I can't use the 13th anny display cases because my account is way too new. What are those stone pedastals? I never seen them before.
Awesome pics though.
I continued playing around with the stone tables. I was mixing the long tables with the medium ones and you can come up with some neat layouts but end up kinda plain /shrug still working on it.

Thanks for the pics/ideas,

Lysdra

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure anyone can use the display cases, they aren't vet rewards :)

The pedestals are one of the rewards from the puzzle boards in the Underworld if you have SA

L

Lysdra

Awesome, thank you very much for the information. I appreciate it greatly.

Thanks,

Lysdra

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are lots of ways to do libraries .This is mine

[/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

L

Lysdra

Holy *&%# that is one hell of a library. If I may ask what all does it consist of? I'm guessing cities, dungeons, islands, treasure map locations, quest locations?

thanks,
Lysdra

Luvmylace

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It consists of cities ,further broken down to shops and needs of UO in those cities.That is the first floor along with factions and towns sigils sites .2nd floor dungeons entrances , sites in the Tram dungeons,T-hunting,stealing sites .3rd floor all the creatures, all the original quests, taming spots ,books of knowledge that correspond to the quests .4th floor is for the beginner and vet with sites for resources ,library of info ,ways and places to train . You should visit us sometime on Catskills, We would love to have you.
Across from there is the Stygian Annex with new the areas of Ter Mur and the Underground and the abyss entrances
and any events as they are happening.