• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Event Rares with Luck!

G

Specifically items with higher than average luck, or items that do not take up a conventional armor spot, such as boots and sashes, robes, etc. Info on them, or info on anyone willing to sell them would be appreciated!

I'll consider shields with higher than average luck, but unless they have additional mods that are mind blowing its not likely ill be interested as they generally weaken my template.

Also if anyone has any armor that has the following assortment of mods I'ld be interested in that as well

mana regen and/or lmc(5+)
100+ luck
Two resists 15%+ each
I'll also consider mana increae in addition to either the mr or lmc, but not all 3.

Thanks!