• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for dull copper and shadow ingots

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I am looking to buy as much as possible. Any amounts from 100-60k of each please pm me here or leave message. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Should have said what I was paying per... I am paying 20gp per for dull copper and 60gp per for shadow

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Should have said what I was paying per... I am paying 20gp per for dull copper and 60gp per for shadow

set up a New Magincia Broker to buy them. that's how i amassed my ingots. The best part is you don't have to be online to buy.

PaulCH

Journeyman
@Planters...Just started mining on Siege so not much ingots built up but, if you do set up a broker in New Magincia, then post here (include broker name and location) and I will sell when I have available

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Ok so I stole my wife's New Mag Vendor and up the prices on the Shadow ingots we are buying... Go there and she has 1.8mil to spend today.
mag vendor.png

Attachments