• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking For Dread Warhorse Build Suggestions

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
Another pet I am going to start working on in the near future is a Dread Warhorse. I'm just starting to play around with it in the planner and looking for suggestions as to what would be some good ideas to build him into. Besides being a vanity pet - let's admit it that's their best feature - I am thinking I'll probably use him in small groups on the Roof or perhaps some Champ Spawns. That's primarily what I use my tamers for so safe in that regard. I am debating really rather I'd be better off leaving his innate magic and putting mage mastery or perhaps a Chiv\Ai build. I do have a few Chiv\Ai pets already, which work very well, and a Cu is probably easier to keep healed, so would kind of like other ideas. Here are his starting stats: Saved Planner | uo-cah.com

Thanks for any input,
Riner!

Last edited:

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
Honestly when I look over the list of abilities it's hard to say many appeals to me. I'm mulling over Force of Nature and Armor Piece in addition to AI. Any feedback pros or cons on those two would be helpful. Maybe Concussion Blow as well, as it will be primarily in groups it doesn't have to provide max damage but right now just tossing around ideas as he's bonding.

R00

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
youre better off selling it they dont have enough points available to be a really good pet

Just IMO, of course.

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
Might be right I might be better off but at the very least I will just keep it as a bank sitter but would rather something I could use. Rare things beat replaceable gold any day!

Ascalon

Adventurer

This was my best take, but I'm not really happy with it. The higher HP will help make a stronger fireball for dragon breath. All the 120 scrolls will make it so people don't go off on you "ruining" a rare pet. So it looks good on paper, but it's the kind of pet I'd make, train up, and then park in the stable and rarely use. It's kind of lacking some fun factor, which is a shame, since the best feature of the dread horse is "trick".

This is a version that, for me, would be more fun to use for PvM. Saved Planner | uo-cah.com

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

You can make a magery 2 slot nightmare. Make a killer instead. You have to compromise with points. Be brave what does cold or poison damage that you will fight? Or reduce HP regen to add more resists.