• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Doom/Tokuno Rares

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay thieves, I know one of you has these collecting dust in your house! Or you are just itching to go out and steal them!! I am looking for the following rares:

1 Sculpture (facing east), artifact 9 (the little guy holding a mace)

I will pay well!!

G

Patty, you might want to check with Zebediah. I think he has some.

-Skylark

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks, sky!

Also looking for long pillows, facing E-W. I need two more!! I have a half-finished couch just waiting for two more pillows! C'mon people, work with me!!

P

Pimpin Aint Easy

i sent you an icq i got a bunch of that stuff

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Calling all fisherman! I still need two long pillows (E-W)

Calling all thieves! Still looking for the sculptures.

Calling all tailor bod collectors! Looking for a Dark flower tapestry facing east. (Yes I do bods, but I filled all the larges I had that would give me tapestries and I got each of the other variations
)

P

prostkr

im filling a few tapestry bods now....if i dont get one ill give you a book of larges to mess with

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

I have the facing east dark flower tapestry for you Patty.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOOT! Where can I meet you? Or do you have a vendor you can throw it on?

G

Ugh, finding the right "facing" rectangular pillows for finishing sofas is the biggest pain - seems like I always have one direction but not the other when I need it. I don't know why they couldn't just let us change the direction with the deco tool.

-Skylark