• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for doom / peerless guild.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never done a peerless. Figure I should do them at least once before UO dies. Siege is still my main shard, but I still have my mage here and playing part-time. Looking for a guild that does Doom / Peerless regularly. I'll be joining with my mage and running:

120 Magery
120 Eval
120 Med
120 Resist
120 Focus
120 Spellweaving

(Also looking for a guild with arcanists.)

:grouphug:

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Chad im with Otis in Chaotic Creed and we try to do random peeless from time to time and my mage set is almost identical with a few differantials but i got the 120 spellweaving also.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, sure. I'm not being too picky. If you can put up with me, that is. I'll just be popping in randomly and asking what's going on.

I'm in Luna right now, on Poet.

Ailish

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gus, you can also always holler at me (you DO have my ICQ, right??) as hubby and I both have SW'ers, plus one on the kid's acct. Focus? We can do that!

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry i missed you that night but i talked to the others in the guild and they cool with it. my icq is 437481729.

S

Sir_Drunkenmasta

New Guild NvD is recruiting we do everything icq or pm me for mor details!:danceb: