• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for Decent UO account (maybe)

Jandruz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've been away from UO since 03 (I think, it was just a little while after AOS). I'm thinking of coming back. Of course, I don't want to start from scratch if I do. I'd like to start off with a decent account. What kind of account can a guy get for 100mil? (I wish I could pay real world cash. I've been out of it so long that i logged onto to Ebay thinking I'd just pick one up there. I was shocked to see they no longer allow virtual property).

Anyway, I'd like an account with a good mule, a good fighter of some sort, a decent mage, and I've always loved the thief (although i guess they are fairly worthless these days).

I'm starting to ramble a bit. I guess my question is: Can 100mil buy much, if so, what can I expect?

Thanks!

Tetricyde

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've always loved the thief (although i guess they are fairly worthless these days).QUOTE]

Smack Yourself in the Face.... Send me a PM and Let me have 10 minutes of your time... You'll change your opinion around right quick....

P.s. Goodluck finding an account! And HOPEFULLY. Welcome Back! :thumbup1:

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I've got an account I'll be dropping soon. No thief, but does have a gm-ish tamer plus others and is either 6 or 8 years old. I hardly play it, but I'll load details of players this afternoon. Plenty of references if you need them as well.