• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Looking For Current Values On A Few Items

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Just looking for price checks at the moment. You can post here, PM or ICQ. Thanks
1. A Fey Lute

2. Server Birth Logs

3. Server Birth Wall Blood

4. Server Birth Covered Chair

5. Server Birth Standing Broken Chair

6. Server Birth Shackles

7. Server Birth Skull With Candle

8.Server Birth Skull With Candle

9.Server Birth Skull With Candle

10. Rat Frame

11. Knight Of The Luna Guard

12. Library Of An Ancient Necromancer

13. Gunpowder (Named Just Gunpowder)

14. Winch (Maybe this EM Drop? or Server Birth?)

15. Bamboo Stool

16. Server Birth Folded Sheet

17. Sacred Wooden Logs

18. The Legendary Anvil "Heart Of The Mountain", Forged From A Fallen Star

19. Server Birth Moulding Board

20. Server Birth Empty Jar

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The last I bought/sold the shackles for was in the 75-100m range but that was a year and a half ago and they seemed a lot more common then, haven't seen a set for a few months, I'd bet at least in the 200-300 range now. I think I bought my single empty jar in the range of 750m pre-price boom and the last folded sheet I bought was 400m on an auction safe about a month or two ago (different direction though). #7 skull candle 75-125, #s 8 and 9 less because they face the same as the artifact. I have a covered chair going for auction Monday and can let you know what that fetches. The moulding board I would think in the 75-100 range the same as kettles and trays and other SBs that have easily obtainable counterparts - maybe a little higher since it's not as common.

Last edited: