• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for Champ Spawn Guild

L

Lord Arcane

I like to find a guild nice enough to let me come to one of each champ spawn, just for to finsh getting my titles, i want no scrolls or gold just the title, kill me after take the scrolls or let me give them to the holder whitch ever you perfer, i do have 120 discord so i am very useful

C

Crow

Oh, nevermind...reading title of post i was going to send you our way...but the nice part kinda killed it, hahaha

but just in case

lsn.servegame.net

If interested, or if you can find any LSN around, things kinda slow for most of us now, but who knows.

A

Alfonso

Please talk to one of our council knights, we spawn frequently on Origin and at various different spawns unlike some that just sit around in despise. The Guild is Avatars of Virtue, Daine is leader

Multani

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LSN website is really hard on the eyes!

and everyone knows those Funky Fresh Boyz are the baddest mofo's around. Nothing is gonna take us down.

L

Lord Arcane

I wasn't looking for guild to join, just looking for guild to take my char along to help get titles, as befor i want nothing but title ps items gold are the guilds that takes me along. also char is Tamer/Mage/Bard (120 Discord)