• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Archery] Looking for Bow recommendations

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I just started working on archery with my fisher and looking for some bow building ideas. I'm probably going to craft them but am open to suggestions on dropped bows too. I'm mainly planning to use it for beacons to kill the orcs, Sea Serpents, Kraken, water elementals, Scalis, Charbdis, and Clockwork Exodus. The last three have no slayers so might go without one completely as the rest die pretty fast anyway. I'll most likely be keeping the damage increase and adding SSI to max it. So, what 3 mods would you put on a bow and which type of bow? I'm thinking composite bow for the AI but not sure if this is my best choice.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hit Mana Leech and Hit Stamina Leech on all bows. Orc Slayer (+200% Damage) for Beacon/Pirate Bow (the Orcs at Beacons actually have quite a bit of Health). Sea Serpents (and Deep Sea Serpents) are vulnerable to Snake Slayer (+200% Damage) and Reptile Slayer (+100% Damage), but aren't very dangerous. Water Eles are of course weak to Water Elemental Slayer (+200% Damage) and Elemental Slayer (+100% Damage), but are very easy to kill regardless. Krakens/Leviathan have no Slayer.
You might also want a Magical Shortbow with Hit Fire Area and use Lightning Arrow/Flaming Shot to deal with Osiredon's Parasitic Eel swarms, if noone else is AoEing them down. As for Osiredon/Charybdis/Exodus themselves, Composite Bow for AI.