• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for blackrock

D

Drazasamus

i am looking for some blackrock... at least 30 peices...

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
I just found another box full of Blackrock. PM me and we will get you taken care of friend.

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hear yea hear yea. let it be known in the year of our Lord 2010 that i too announce that I posses an assortment of 100 pieces of the stone called blackrock.

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
HOLDIT!!!

I'm still gathering blackrock for my.. err... plans.. yeah.. that's it... plans...

*sinister giggles are heard in the background*

oh..... hehe

D

Drazasamus

after playing around with it... i have found that there are only 3 remaining effects, blow youself up, blow it up, or nothing... o can't seem to blow myself back anymore and thru walls... I am very sad now :(

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
kirthag u take one side of luna and ill take the other side. you can keep the rubble we create and ill stake claims to all the new empty plots muahahahaha

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
hmm... well Gus... I would like one plot.... just one... a mediocre size - say... along the south wall?