• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for anyone I used to play with!

• Thread starter marb smooth
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

marb smooth

I turned the game on for the first time in almost twos years tonight! looking for anyone I used to play with! willy wonka, pink, mithryl elves, darius...i played under sion verdox, christholomu, penelope mainly my suit got dropped and thats the reason I quit but id like to get playing again

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wb sir, I do remember Mythril Elves who dressed like superman and had a home by the telescope. I have not seen in in a very long time.

Casca_The_Immortal

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I turned the game on for the first time in almost twos years tonight! looking for anyone I used to play with! willy wonka, pink, mithryl elves, darius...i played under sion verdox, christholomu, penelope mainly my suit got dropped and thats the reason I quit but id like to get playing again
AJB is still alive and well, most of us are playing in OMG! at the moment, Willy Wonka, Mappy and ICP are on UO-Vacation ala WoW, however I have heard they are getting bored with it. In the meantime you can icq me 10417805 and we can discuss a guild if you would like. I can guild you in AJB (Willy Wonka's Guild) right now, but you'll have to pass a few tests re: PvP skill :)