• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) Looking For an MT Castle Location

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am currently looking for an MT Tram Castle Location. Please pm me if you know of a spot. I am now playing more and more on just Origin and Siege.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Yup lol nice quiet shard after the fun on siege. I still want to play siege but take breaks. I have also been working crazy hours and testing submarines so that takes up a bunch of time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I really enjoy taking a new toon and working to increase his skills. Been doing a lot a lot of taming on Origin and now i have a 120 tamer and a 86.7 tamer.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Nice I have my 120 tamer but that’s from long ago and I couldn’t tame if I needed to. Forgot the ropes lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I really enjoy taking a new toon and working to increase his skills. Been doing a lot a lot of taming on Origin and now i have a 120 tamer and a 86.7 tamer.
you're one of them thar Masochists, ain't cha?