• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for active Guilds

dgdbear

Visitor
I've been playing on Atlantic for sometime now. I use to play back on AOL Legends and after my guild Order of Might vanished and some buddies like TryBrotherSuply, Herc, Dune Dhara, and many more quit, I left. So here I am again looking to make a home on Legends if anybody knows the right direction to point me, I would appreciate it!

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know about active, but FSB, TMC, and U F. Are what I call semi-Active guilds on the Shard. You would be hard press to find a Guild with 10 or more active members.

Only time you see Legends alive would be when the EMs on. Or during active events like the Titans thing, or October when turn in events on going.

Your best bet is to ask in general chat between 6 to 8 pm EST.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was good friends with Trybrothers and herc.

Not many active Guilds on any shard other than Atlantic. What we do have is some great guilds that are super close. Most people are willing to help anyone. Legends is a pretty great community.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Like everyone said...
We are mostly small groups of friends who just hang out and do our own thing. But if you holler in gen chat you can usually find someone around to give/get ya whatever you cant find in vendor search, etc. You jsut dont see us cause we dont all hang at Luna like Atlantic does lol

Jacob Centeno Centeno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Appreciate all the Info, nice to be back!
welcome. I just moved over from atlantic too. dropped my house for a castle =) now I'm building my first toon up and looking to start champ spawning soon. Would love to get you in our guild. 2-3 pretty active players majority of the time and great people too. good luck otherwise!

Kallath

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I have a small guild. Active people, very knowledgable and helpful. Some of the best people I have met since 97. We do pretty much anything/everything. Drop me a line and we can talk. :) ICQ: 662837415

Kallath

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
welcome. I just moved over from atlantic too. dropped my house for a castle =) now I'm building my first toon up and looking to start champ spawning soon. Would love to get you in our guild. 2-3 pretty active players majority of the time and great people too. good luck otherwise!
Hey bud, drop me a line. ICQ: 662837415