• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking For active guild

Legendary Rouser

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Been back about a month or so. Started playing in 2001-2004. Took a few breaks in between. Hitting up my old hunting spots, but I'm not making much progress. Looking to join active pvm\hunt guild. Discord or TS3. I also have ICQ. I mainly play a Provo bard with mage/eval/med and spellweaving. Also have a tamer. Just cant get ps's to finish of my training.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

blake378

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Been back about a month or so. Started playing in 2001-2004. Took a few breaks in between. Hitting up my old hunting spots, but I'm not making much progress. Looking to join active pvm\hunt guild. Discord or TS3. I also have ICQ. I mainly play a Provo bard with mage/eval/med and spellweaving. Also have a tamer. Just cant get ps's to finish of my training.

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk
look up anyone from uwf. large friendly active guild. just ask in global, or help chat. i will be on later this evening if you have any questions. you can message me on here if you want.