• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for active guild

Spart

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just returning after probably 10 year break. Played from release until about 2000 or so, then again from around 2005-2006. Love PvP, but don't mind PvM either, as I understand it takes a certain amount of PvM to support the other characters. Not looking too mooch off anyone, mostly just to have a steady group of people to answer questions as I get things figured out, and to run with once I get up to speed, Trying to recover my stolen ICQ at the moment so I can be reached here in the meantime or email at [email protected]
Thanks

Last edited:

Pampa DH

Lore Master
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hey @Spart glad to have you back to LS. I took 8 years off myself and have been back about 4 years now. DEEP is a really good active guild that has a good knowledge of game mechanics and does plenty of dungeon crawls as well as PvP. There are usually a few at Luna mint. If you need anything to help you get back i would be happy to get you some gold or items. My icq is 6643221 or message me back here. Thanks