• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for active guild!

Alfray

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Just came back to the game after a long break.

I know that my templates and gear are probably way out of date, but I have a Peace/Tamer (with Vet/no Med), Pure Bard (Disco/Provo/Peace/Music/Mage/Med x120), and T-Hunter. Would love to join up with some folks and get some T-Map hunts going (or other fun group stuff)!

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

I know that my templates and gear are probably way out of date, but I have a Peace/Tamer (with Vet/no Med), Pure Bard (Disco/Provo/Peace/Music/Mage/Med x120), and T-Hunter. Would love to join up with some folks and get some T-Map hunts going (or other fun group stuff)!
Hiya, you would be welcome in my guild if you are interested. The guilds name is Knights Of The Valorian Order [*VK*]. we are a mainly PvM guild but also sometimes participate in Roleplay or PvP. If your interested in joining please message me here :)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Not sure if you ever found someone, but wanted to reach out and say the Dread Pirates would be welcome to have you.

We have a dedicated Team Speak channel, with plenty of players at all levels. We do PVM, PVP, we have crafters, people who just help others decorate houses, so on and so forth. We can give you plenty of template advice and get you any gear or weapons needed to get off to a strong fresh start.

Feel free to send me a private message or ICQ me if you would like any more details, or have any other questions.

And... welcome back!

- Merlin