• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a vendor spot...

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
As my last for sale list was lost on the other forums, I am looking for a vendor spot or two (possibly three) In Luna or Makato where I can sell some items pretty quickly.

I am hoping for either no or low vendor rent per week as I don't have a lot of gold to throw on a vendor.

Please either PM me here or ICQ me tonight at 199889122

I also have a keep for sale that I would like to have moved by the end of the end of next week.

Thanks!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
gems
deco
boards
ingots
tokens
anything to clear out some stuff.

There is a chance that I will offer some stuff up for RL cash, due to a sudden change in a family situation where I will have to travel south soon. I hate selling stuff for RL funds, but this might be a rare time I do it.

B

Bullet

I sent you a PM. Also I would like a price on your iron ingots.