• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Tamer

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Hi, I'm getting my crew going on Napa and I am in need of:

- Fire Beetle (for my future smith/miner)
- Swamp Dragon (for my future sampire)

If you would be willing to help me pls send me a PM or an ICQ (471-688-958). Thanks for your help. I'm liking what I see on Napa thus far!

-OBSIDIAN-

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be no problem at all, just let me reinstall UO tonight (LONGGGGGGG Story & I'll meet up with you on Sunday am if Possible. Swamp's spawn outside my home & I have an extra Fire Beetle, so U'r all set. PM me on who to look for & I'll get them.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Thanks, Snakeman. Another member of the Napa community contacted me via ICQ and took care of my taming needs. Thanks for the offer. And thanks as well to Akasha! My new pets are bonding as I type this. :)

-OBSIDIAN-

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Problem, I never checked the post, only PM's lol Was on all night goofing around too. Glad ya got them :thumbup: