• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for a Tamer

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive got a tamer here that im picking away at, and im in need of some pets.

i dont know anyone here on this shard so i have no one to res me when i die, hehe.

was wondering if there was any tamer or guild of tamers that goes out regularlly and tames pets?

im needing pretty much one of each kind.

rune beetle, greater drag, cu

thought id post here to see if anyone is bored and wants to go have some fun hunting with me.
heck, for that matter even a mage or a warrior would be fine, i can tame the stuff if push comes to shove.
i just need someone to talk to or i go batty, hahaha.
and being able to res would be a bonus!!!

icq me at 15094557 if anyone want to come help me.

or for that matter, if a tamer has a bunch of extra pets in the stable that arnt needed anymore im not above taking a hand out!!!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i have a spare cu you can have, and can easily get you a greater and beetle if you want. ^_^

J

jelinidas

Hola Poo, and again welcome to Cats!
Norrar is the man. He helped fill my stable for me. Pretty darn nice ones too! :thumbup1:

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And while you're at it, stop by Haven and have a chat with anyone there, especially members of GRI, CYM, FURY or SnR (those are the guilds I see most often there).

CYM is a tamer guild who offers pets to most people who ask. You just need to give us time to find the good ones.

B

Branwyn of Errol

Welcome to Cats, and yes do drop by New Haven and meet folks. Also join us Friday nights for our sharwide hunt at 8PM eastern time. We always take along a bunch of pets with us and have a good time.

C

Callie

Welcome to Cats. You don't have to suffer in silence! Please come by Haven and, as Farsight says, look for our alliance especially CYM folks. CYM is a taming guild and we tend to hunt a lot with our pets. Friday night hunts also, as Branwynn says, we bring pets to hunt. Always happy to help get pets, but we are picky picky picky and want you to have good ones.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need to get me one of those greater drags.
Maybe next time I have my tamer on, I'll put on the puppy dog eyes and sad face and see if I can convince one of the alliance members to help me get one.

C

Callie

*lip quivers*
No! not the puppy dog eyes!

We'll keep an eye out for you a drag, but again be warned! Some of us are picky and want you to have the best.