• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for a Sphinx, Hugo the Snowman, and Halston Montil Statuettes

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tired of spamming at ATL Luna Mint. I am looking to buy a Sphinx Statuette, Hugo the Snowman, and Halson Montil Statuette...

ICQ ME AT #366981745 if you have any that you will sell and/or part with.

These are for the Baja Sosarian History Museum

Lord Cortez
Baja

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm pretty sure I have Hugo the Snowman, but I can't remember which shard it's on. I"ll try and check tonight when I get on.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Halson Montil I can help you with. I only have the very rare white color currently on Atlantic but could bring over a less expensive color from my home shard to atlantic for you.
If you need some other names let me know, good luck on your museum btw.
Riply

Funtony

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How much do you want for the one you have on ATL? and for other colors?

Any luck on luck on Hugo the Snowman or a Sphinx?

ICQ me at 366981745

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The other colours are 50 mill each I might have two extra colours I can spare. I can bring it from my home share on Europa to Atlantic. The white one has been sold since posted my reply to you.