• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Looking for a smith/imbuer to hire

Mobidoy

Adventurer
I have a sampire that would need some love.

I need new Plate Arms, Plate Chest, a ring and a bracelet.

Rest of gear is Norse Helm ( Blackthorn Mace and Shield version)
Britches of Warding
Feudal Grip
Corgul's Sash
Crimson Cincture
Despicable Quiver (fire)
Epaulette of Blackthorn
Gladiator Collar
Boots of Escaping
Duelist's edge or Conjurer's Trinket depending on what I fight.

Would love to have someone knowledgeable in Sampire gearing to maybe, recommend me some modification to my suit and, make those 4 items mentionned at the beginning.

I am willing to do the footwork to get the needed mats.

Of course, I will pay for your service.

Character Stats:

Swordsmanship 120
Bushido 120
Tactics 120
Anatomy 120 (switching with Resisting spell 120 on a soulstone)
Necro 99
Parrying 75 (105 with Ring and bracelet so far)
Chivalry 66

Stats ( 255 max has my account is not 6 months old)

120 Str ( 146 total with warriors gift and items)
125 Dex ( 149 Total with item )
10 Int ( 32 Total from Item )

Hit Point 143 (+20 from item)
Stamina 188 (+39 from Item)
Mana 56 (+4 from item)

Resists:
Physical 70 ( 118 Total )
Fire 70 ( 109 Total )
Cold 70 ( 96 Total )
Poison ( 99 Total )
Energy ( 95 Total )
Damage Eater 9

HPR 3
SR 23
MR 16

HCI 45
SSI 30 (1.25 SS using double axes)
DI 100 (50 on double axes)

RPD 5
DCI 45

LMC 41

HLD 30

Double Axes (all the same) :

Hit Stamina leech
Hit Mana Leech
Various Slayer
50 Damage increase
30 SSI

ONLY 140 Luck

Things I would be looking into, for the Plate arms and chests, less resist since i am way overcap. Those stats are including the debuff from Vampiric Embrace.

Ring and Bracelet:
Parry (+30)
Necro and Chiv (+15 at least for both so I could raise Parry up to 90 and have 120 with the +30 )
SSI 10 each ( I just need 20 to swing a Double axe at 1.25 so, I could remove the 30 SSI form my double axes and use it for something else)

I think that sums it up.

Let me know if you want to help me out, we can join in game and, if you have recommendation for my suit, feel free to leave a reply.

Mobidoy

Adventurer
Stats of the gear I want to replace:

Plate Arms ( Brittle) :

Dex 4
Int 4
SI 8
MI 2
SR 3
MR 4
LMC 4
Physical 20
Fire 18
Cold 17
Poison 18
Energy 17

Plate Tunic ( Brittle ):

Dex 1
Int 3
SI 10
MI 2
SR 4
MR 4
LMC 8
Physical 20
Fire 18
Cold 17
Poison 18
Energy 17

Bracelet :

Parry 15
Int 7
HCI 5
DCI 15
LMC 8

Ring :

Parry 15
Str 2
Int 8
DCI 15
LMC 8

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Do you already have the 50% DI weapons?

You might not find anyone who can craft you 50% DI weapons. I noticed vendors are craaaazy scarce of crystals...last time I checked, I couldn't even find 5.

I'd suggest getting 100%DI on your suit otherwise you'll have to farm the crystals yourself, which I tried doing...I gave up cuz I couldn't find them. Pretty sure I went to the right spawn location but who knows.

Mobidoy

Adventurer
Do you already have the 50% DI weapons?

You might not find anyone who can craft you 50% DI weapons. I noticed vendors are craaaazy scarce of crystals...last time I checked, I couldn't even find 5.

I'd suggest getting 100%DI on your suit otherwise you'll have to farm the crystals yourself, which I tried doing...I gave up cuz I couldn't find them. Pretty sure I went to the right spawn location but who knows.
yes I do already have the +50 DI weaps, about 16 of them.... I am the one who got all those on vendors in last weeks :p

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Still did not found my Imbuer tho lol
Just a few suggestions to consider if you can't find a crafter to help you:
Mythic token a crafter. Just gotta get 90-120 or buy pinks.

Imbuing is something that you can GM from 50 in 10minutes of log in time. The trick is to eat purple scrolls that double your gains. Then farm and collect a TOOOOON of magic items. Lock them down in your house in bags, then unravel bag loads at a time. Only log into your imbuer to unravel bag loads and do it as fast as humanly possible, then log out. The buff stays on even if you log out.