• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Looking for a ride for items from...

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey guys/gals,

I have some items I need to move over to Atlantic as soon as I can. I will pay for the ride. There isn't anything being moved that is worth buying a Transfer token for myself but I thought if any of you might be transferring I could throw some gold to have my items moved. I need a ride from the following shards to Atlantic:
Napa 63 items including box
Drachenfels 103 items including box
Formosa 107 items including the box
Izumo 99 items including box
Yamato 40 items including box

Send me an ICQ if you can help out: ICQ# 568300481

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ive got one item on formosa and drachs to send as well, ill chip in a couple mill as well.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*BUMP*

I still need a ride for the shards listed above. Will do my best to make it worth your while.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I need a ride from Pacific to Atlantic- there is a shortage of Christmas items on Atlantic and I am gathering items to bring over to help with my decor-thanks

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can do formosa to atlantic but I can only make room for about 200 items.

First people to to post and reserve a spot will get some item spots until the 200 is reached. The op will automatically get the items she needs to transfer if we can work something out since it is her thread (so Rowan PM me).

Item count available remaining for this trip: 93 (pending)

Please note that I transfer when I am good and ready. The transfer will take at least 3 days. If that is too long for you, please do not reserve a spot.

Last edited:

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! BTW- The name is misleading. i am really a guy! I named my character for my daughter.

I can do formosa to atlantic but I can only make room for about 200 items.

First people to to post and reserve a spot will get some item spots until the 200 is reached. The op will automatically get the items she needs to transfer if we can work something out since it is her thread (so Rowan PM me).

Item count available remaining for this trip: 93 (pending)

Please note that I transfer when I am good and ready. The transfer will take at least 3 days. If that is too long for you, please do not reserve a spot.

Lord X

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need a ride from Pacific to Atlantic- there is a shortage of Christmas items on Atlantic and I am gathering items to bring over to help with my decor-thanks
Also need a ride for 3 items from Pacific to ATL or LS.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Bump*

I am still looking for a ride from all the shards listed. Like I said, I am willing to pay for part of the xfer. Thanks!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Napa 63 items including box
Formosa around 29 items including the box
Izumo 99 items including box

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Have you tried via PM? I know ICQ can be unreliable. Perhaps try the Catskills forum and see if someone can reach him via other methods as that is his home shard I believe.

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Um I picked up your stuff on Drac right before the Holiday item release, and at the time I was waiting to purchase my own items on Drac from someone (the main purpose of why I am even going to Drac). Then I transferred from Drac to Formosa on this past Sunday and I messaged you for a time to meet that night. I then have to deal with some RL stuff (buying a house) so I was not checking stratics much for your response. I logged on late tonight and was going to trying to pickup your stuff on Formosa and transfer to Atlantic and you could have gotten it tonight.

I am sorry that my RL life is preventing me from doing this in a timely matter. But look here, I am doing you a freaking favor and yes all your holiday items are worth so freaking much that I would go through all that just to scam you.....

Pick up your stuff on Dec 5th at 11:30AM Eastern on Formosa and anyone else is welcome to witness this BS.

Go pay 75 mill on xfer token if you want instant xfer.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have left him several messages via PM. At first he kept pushing the date further and further. All I want is the stuff he took from me on Drach and I don't really much care what shard I get it back on. If anyone knows him please let him know I want my stuff back.
He's a personal friend of mine.
You need to chill out. He warned you ahead of time in this very thread that it might take longer than desirable due to his real life obligations.
You haven't lost anything, so stop trying to ruin another person's reputation. In the very quote you copy and pasted and bolded he told you it would take some time. You will get your junk.
Just chill out. If it was time sensitive you should have listened when he said his gameplay was sporatic and he didn't have time to log daily.

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I started to write a long response here but I think it would have fallen on blind eyes. I forgive you NBG, for your actions. Sorry that "we" could not make this simple trade happen.
Forgive him for what? He's going to give you your items... on HIS time when HE is available to do so, as stated in the original agreement.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have removed all of my negative statements. I hold no ill will towards NBG. I am going to chalk it all up to misunderstandings on both parties. I apologize for any stress or further misunderstandings.