• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a pure archory build!!!!!!

Quickjohn

Adventurer
so far i have 120 anat,120 tact,100 healing, 120 arch. what else do i need? I already have a sap. I want high dmg bow ty. These are real skills. Like to do 120x6 if i can

Last edited:

Kelly Daze

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
add chiv and resist for a pure build. or take away resist and busidho ABC archery

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so far i have 120 anat,120 tact,100 healing, 120 arch. what else do i need? I already have a sap. I want high dmg bow ty. These are real skills. Like to do 120x6 if i can
If you’re looking for a “pure” archery build, I would say you have it. If you’re looking for an “effective“ archery build, then you need to add Chivalry at the very least. From that point, you have options for Resist, Busidho, etc.

Quickjohn

Adventurer
If you’re looking for a “pure” archery build, I would say you have it. If you’re looking for an “effective“ archery build, then you need to add Chivalry at the very least. From that point, you have options for Resist, Busidho, etc.
this is my stats

anat 102/120
archory 115/120
chiv 68/100
bush 83/ 120
foc 35/ 110
healing gm / 110
resist 90 / gm
tact 120 /120

i wanna go 120 in the most i can. i know i gotta get rid of some skills etc
i have 255 stats.
Trying to find gear.
This is for pvp and pve hunting.
i have soul stones so i can stone skills for diff play style 1 build for pvp , 1 for champ spawns.

for my quiver would despicable quiver be good?
Champ spawns etc

may be throw in hiding, sdtealth,ninja intot he mix for fun. ALso i want a high dmg build

Last edited:

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A Despicable Quiver is a good choice. You will need to decide which resist you want before you buy the quiver. It is also good to get your stats to 260. With Chivalry at 120 and EEO, you can hit at max, if Archery, Tactics, and Anatomy are also 120. If you’re looking for an effective Archer, you really won’t have room for the skills your thinking about throwing in for fun.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For spawns and pvp try the ANC template.
It goes something like this.
120 archery
120 tact
120 ana
120 resist
090 ninja
090 healing
120 chiv

Quickjohn

Adventurer
A Despicable Quiver is a good choice. You will need to decide which resist you want before you buy the quiver. It is also good to get your stats to 260. With Chivalry at 120 and EEO, you can hit at max, if Archery, Tactics, and Anatomy are also 120. If you’re looking for an effective Archer, you really won’t have room for the skills your thinking about throwing in for fun.
Why about the resist? I'm back from a long break

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why about the resist? I'm back from a long break
You want 70 in all resists, If you’re an elf, you will have 75 energy. Stats should be 150 Dex And Strength with Stamina above 180, (higher the better) and Hit Points 150. The rest goes to Intel and Mana.

kaio

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have to point out that for pvp you want 90 real ninjitsu for tiger form. if however u dont want to use that mastery u need a lot more ninja because llama form requires 105 ninja skill for 100% chance.
Ninja also counts as combat points towards the mana reduction.

chester rockwell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have to point out that for pvp you want 90 real ninjitsu for tiger form. if however u dont want to use that mastery u need a lot more ninja because llama form requires 105 ninja skill for 100% chance.
Ninja also counts as combat points towards the mana reduction.
I run 90 ninja on my toons and don't use ninjitsu. Most of the time it works. Helps if you have some fc too.