• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a player named Roxxor

K

Kat SP

You killed a guildmate of mine that was carrying a number of items intended to be used in the Aeric Horn Memorial building. If you are willing, I'd be interested in buying those items back. PM or ICQ @ 220-571-153 please.

G

Saw im runing yesterday in Luna area if i see im i will try to tell im

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats cheapsuitcheapsuitcheapsuit!

Hes got the same color robes and such and talks fights like him...

Just guessing! But I think it may be him.

R

Ru Atl

when i did a char search on "roxxer" earlier, my first thought was that this char looked just like old cheapy...

K

Kat SP

Interesting... I said the same thing in vent earlier. His MO is to go after crafters and easy targets.. much like this guy is doing.

C

Cleopatra

I sent him an icq asking if it was him and if so, would he return the stuff (I explained what it was for as far as I know)

He hasn't been on icq much lately and I thought he had quit again to be honest.