• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a new weapon.

• Thread starter RayneStorm
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
R

RayneStorm

Ok, I'm back in the game and looking to gear up a bit before the x-pac. Couple questions:

1. Those of you that are in the beta, what's the first few new levels like? Do you find that the armor and weapons once you get to Northrend kick the crap out of the currents blues and purples? (ok, that was a twofer...)

2. What weapon choices are out there that are decently easy to get solo that beat my current setup?
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek'nilash&n=Mordn

L

Lag

Kara-quality and lower are replaced within a few levels. SSC/TK takes up until 75/6ish blues, and t6 lasts until 78ish, IMO. I just took a peek at your gear, you should be set up until 74-blues or like 77 greens.