• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a new guild

G

So after several years in the Role-play community... I'm seriously concidering searching for something else... I enjoy many aspects of the game including Peerless, PvP, PvM, Doom, house design and deco, fishing, sparing, treasure hunts... and am usually around every evening..... Any suggestions? I'm looking for something with little drama... Where folk are more mature... and they enjoy helping others. I have just about every template of character one can imagine from Tamers to Archers... crafters to fishermen... Just send me a pm.

G

This post came as a shock Willa, but I understand where You're at. Hope you find what you're looking for. You still have my ICQ i believe, contact me sometime,

Kayhynn (formerlly known as Lilly Thann)

G

Willa, you are more than welcome to petition Lord Arrow for entrance into the Yew Archers. I (Goran) joined up over a year ago and find it to be very worthwhile. We have a good mix of young and old members. And we have a regular meet/hunt on Tuesday evenings. This is one option for you to consider if you have multiple characters.

Take care..