• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

looking for a Macro or script to open a pet's backpack

Ozrick

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
When I'm out lumberjacking or mining I use a miner's satchel's and Lumberjack's satchel on my pet to store more resources. As long as my pets backpack is open I can use organizer to move ingots and boards to the given satchel. when I move to another location my pet's backpack closes and I have to do the click and scroll on the menu to open the pet's backpack. I tried to figure out how to make a macro to open the backpack but cannot figure it out. Does anyone know if there is macro to do the job or how to make a script for that. I have no clue how to make scripts. I would really appreciate any help. Thank you all.

Last edited:

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Depends on the type of pet. For a packie you could just use UOAssist and record a marco of you double clicking on the pet to open the pack.

Not sure if that would work on how you have to open a pack on a beetle though.

Ozrick

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Im using enhanced client. I am using a beetle not a packy. cannot double click the beetle to open backpack as I know your aware of. thats why im asking for any help. I know that there is an option to run a script but I cannot figure that out either.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Yeah, I'm not an EC guy... spent all my 20++ years in UO on CC... so can't help ya there. Last I knew UOA does not work with EC right?

Ozrick

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Yeah your right UOA does not work in EC. EC has a lot of macro options and can run scripts. Now if I can find someone who knows how to write a script I'll be home free.