• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a Lineage 2 trial

I

igoralone

Hello! I would like to try Lineage 2, but unfortunately everyone I know is either a WoW-er or an Everquester. Is there anyone who'd be willing to send me a referral for the trial?

I'd also welcome any advice on servers, characters, and anything else it would be in my best interest to know. (I have been reading guides, but they don't always tell you everything)

Thanks!

O

OhNoes!

/hijack

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could send me trial invitation too. Thanks in advance.

O

OleEjnar

I dont want to be mean or anything but I have like 4 free refers on my acc but seeing all these people interested in L2 on various boards like VN boards and such. Im getting a little suspicious. Sorry if it somehow offended you all so mods just delete my post if it seems crazy.

D

damonkkk

for the second part of the SPELLHOWER QUEST i have to collect some items...so far it's ok but the TYRANTS don't give me anything...i killed 50 of them probably and still nothing...pls HELP!!!

J

jkoster

Damon, you might wish to repost your question in its own thread. As to the answer, I would say just keep trying. Make sure you are fighting the Tyrant, not the Tyrant Kingpin that's down there and looks the same.

Good luck!