• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a house designer (Atlantic)

P

Pazuzu

Within a few days, I'll have my 18x18 plot, and I'm wanting a custom design for it. I'm not too good at coming up with designs so I'm looking to commission a design.

Back when customizable houses went into the game I had one done for me - and I still have shots of it:

http://www.neriak.com/CS

I'm looking for something similar. Similar sorts of tiles, and similar in style. I want it to look like it belongs in a medieval fantasy world, rather than in space or... nowhere, heh.

My main character's a pure mage, and a necromancer, so think dark mage...

I can pay for the design in Atlantic gold. I'll want to see samples of what you've done before, and of course, you'll have to be willing to tweak the design and such until we get something I'm happy with. :)

You can PM me here, or contact me via numerous IMs...

Gmail chat: [email protected]
AIM: SevNZar

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
could you host the pic on something like photobucket? I am forever and always leary of clicking on posted links

P

Pazuzu

could you host the pic on something like photobucket? I am forever and always leary of clicking on posted links
I assure you my domain, Neriak.COM is quite safe. ;)

But, if you insist, I can direct-link the images.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I have a blank 18x18 plot I'll toy with for you later.

E

edda

did you ask on arpc? I wouldve done it.. probably for free to a community member