• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a home

P

paris1446

Hello, new to the game and looking for a cheap house, icq552832088, please give me a buzz:)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello, new to the game and looking for a cheap house, icq552832088, please give me a buzz:)
You will need to get a house placement tool from a NPC. The one I know of is east of the library in Britian (West edge of town). You will need a fair pile of gold to place a house so start with a small cheap one in a spot you like with room to expand. The tool shows the prices I believe.

The spot I had my first greenhouse at is still empty. Go south out of Luna in Malas, over the first bridge and turn right (west) past the yellow house with the four lamp posts in front, and the one next to it. You will find room for a fair sized custom house between the trees, edge of the land, and the boulders past the second house. I had a 10x14 placed there. Place the front right corner of the house just to the left of the rock thats about 1 inch north of the round white plant cluster.

The smaller the house you try to place the easier it will be and you can always tear it down and try larger later on when you have more gold.

I own the yellow house by the road at the end of the bridge. If you see a character there it's probably one of mine and I'll help you if needed.

Welcome to this fine Land we walk. :)

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
North is to the upper right of your screen. Luna has three gates. West (towards upper left of screen), East (to the lower right), and south (to the lower left).

The only hostile monster in the area as a rule is the vampire bat so it would be good for a new player. If you see one, run onto a house that has yellow named NPCs in front of it. These houses are set public so anyone can go onto it. Some are private and can not be entered. You can fight the bat from the house.

The yellow lamp post house is set public. You can log out in it but will log back in to the game outside under the sign where a monster can attack you and would need to go back inside.

My crafters will make the standard decoration items for your new home for you. Just let them know what you want.

I was new to this world once myself. I'll help you get started learning this world. :)

S

Sebrina

;) *wink* Home is where you put your hat. Now finding the right "home," might really take some time. Housing is pretty easy to plop down something, while "home" is really the community of friends and associates.

*Thumbs up* Stratics is a good place to start on that

D.Blackmoore

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Indeed feel free to swing through Guardians Gate just east out of Britain in Trammel to find our fair city along with the RBG if you need anything we'd be glad to help :}