• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a home decorator...again

• Thread starter Darken (Cats)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Darken (Cats)

lol, i keep changing houses and doing the packrat thing with chests and bags littering my floors.

C

CatLord

hum... I bet anything is better than the old small stone tower with the bloody corpse on the table...

D

Darken (Cats)

lol, that small tower with the dissection table was awesome. i actually went back at one point to check about replacing one.

C

CatLord

Belle meet Darken...

He lived in the Penninsula where we fought PKT on a daily basis.

He was OFB, we were GRI and the third allied guild was P*V...

We fought Drakkar, Chico and Elmister... plus their guildmates...

On our side we had... Nicodemus, Korce, Dana, Heldon, Fervyn, Acid, Stelent, Highmoon, Svetic, Thomas, Scarab...

I believe S&M was around... with Dagon, the scary red...

Man, Darken... we're old!

D

Darken (Cats)

Xavier jumped in every now and then too.

my and belle were just talking about that the other day. lol.

D

Darken (Cats)

because of this thread i'm actually going to head up to the old penn right now to see if anything is left up there. lol.

D

Darken (Cats)

seems as if everything up there fell and somebody seems to have placed a keep. good placement too seeing as how thats the only structure up there.

D

Darken (Cats)

lol. very nice job on the placement. i actually found something from svetik the other day in the house drop. it was a couple of valentines cards. went to do a char search and it said he doesn't exist anymore.