• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a guild

G

I've recently returned to the game and would like to join a guild. I'd like to be able to do peerlesses, champs, and just have fun.

P

Prae Mofo

Come on guys don't turn this into a guild bashing thread. Guy asked a legit question, least you guys can do is give him pointers.

Anyway man here is the break down of guilds on Sonoma.

You have pvp guilds and you have pvm guilds. Unfortunately your not going to find a guild that really does both. It really depends on what you want to do more. Either Tram or Fel. My opinion is if your looking for a guild to start you off after returning from a long break I would suggest PAS (People's Army of Sonoma) They do nightly events and is a fairly large guild with people on at all times of the day really. They mainly stick to the tram based events and do alot of dungeon hunts but occationally will do Fel champ spawns and some pvp. You can find the GM on nightly in Nujelum just before 8pm central time. The GM of the guild is King David. His icq number is 137-449-336 if you wish to contact him.

If your looking for pretty much strictly pvp action and champ spawns I would suggest COP (Circle of Power). They run champ spawns and pvp on a regular basis. The GM of that guild is KMSEMPERFI. I am unsure of his icq number or how you would get into contact with him but there are several people who could help you out. Just find someone flying a COP tag and ask for info on how to get into contact with him.

There are a few other guilds out there but in my opinion these are your best choices. They are both some of the biggest guilds on the shard. For a list of the top guilds you can go to www.uo.com and check the MYUO section and click guilds. It will give you the top 10 guilds.

Goodluck man I hope you find a guild that you like.

-Prae of MoFo

G

<blockquote><hr>

I've recently returned to the game and would like to join a guild. I'd like to be able to do peerlesses, champs, and just have fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

Welcome back if we can help you with anything let us know.