• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a guild!

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in the process of finishing the training for my Mage/Mystic and am now looking for a good RP or PVM guild. Shes almost legendary in all her skills and has a fairly good suit (Could do with some tinkering but need for for that), she also has two vollems that she uses when needed.

What I'm looking for is a guild that does peerless/Champs and the like, some RP along the way and generally have fun. Anyone from a guild thats recruiting?
Cheers

Sal

D

Draken-Korin

Salivern If you are still seeking a community be sure to check out New Haven, its there that youll find many guilds and vet players willing to guide you in the right direction.

Draken-Korin, of TWT

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"We like to litter shards with our annoying books" is probably looking for more cult members, er victims, errrrrr, disciples...ahhhh forget it!