• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a guild

A

a_house

Returning pvper

Working on my chars, currently have a necro mage. I usually pvp on a pure mage, my old pvper was house rider. Just looking for a guild to have fun with I know most of the ropes, not aware of the new stuff. Active guilds only please. Reply or pm

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mondain's Daemons is active. Guild tag MD. Catch is there's 2 guilds with similar names and tags, I have no idea which is which or if they are friends or hate each other.

Empire of Darkness (ED) has some PvPers in it, I've seen them doing Despise at least once and I've heard they do more than that. And if you join them, you supposedly get to have me on a kill on sight list. Woot! I've seen them working with one of the Mondain's Demons guilds, but I don't know if that's regular or just occasional.

Killer Bunnies (CUTE) is also active.

EWOK and the Black Swords Regiment (BSR) are active again fairly recently, after a long "down" period. I've even seen BSR's GM, Singlarad, on as that character yesterday.

Warriors of Redemption (WoR) is back, but have split into Warriors of Redemption (which is in the CoM Faction) and the Warlocks of Redemption (which is in the SL Faction) and is noticeably larger.

No idea who is recruiting and who is not. Not a clue.

All of these guilds are on the top 10 list for the shard:

http://town.uo.com/guilds/shard_4.html

except for the 2 "of redemption" guilds.

Welcome back, good luck.

-Galen's player

Fatbobby1

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to the game. Galen was pretty much right on the money, though I would add BMW to the list of active faction guilds.

MD has a main guild and a newly formed faction arm.

ED is primarily a PvM guild, but a handful have been spawning and PvPing more often.

If you haven't found a guild yet, send me a PM. I have friends or acquaintances in all of the aforementioned guilds and can point you in the right direction.