• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking For A Group!

Kirah Blackstaff

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for a group or people to play with. Currently on ATL. I am a West Coast player, and typically am on 7:30 - 10:30ish on weekdays and random times on weekends. Looking to find a group of people that do things fairly often. I don't mind the possibility of playing on a different Shard, so long as its active. I need to hear voices! (Voice Chat is what I mean) Any players out there? I want to experience some of this newer PVE Stuff! And perhaps PVP!

Thanks All!

Caitlyn Snow

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
For your time frame it can match with us Euros on Drachenfels. Pretty active, a huge almost shard wide alliance that we all team together, and we have a voice chat server as well and most of us speak English fluently.
I’m always willing to help someone get started if need be so feel free to shoot me a message!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
People's Army of Sonoma. Register there, confirm with email and say hello to the players of PAS, check the [bcolor=rgb(16, 16, 16)]calendar[/bcolor]. PAS has a Ventrilo set up that can host up to fifty (only for PAS/Alliance members) but joining PAS is pretty simple and does not require brain surgery nor bribes. As long as you not a Snowflake and can control the four letters words %^&* while in Vent and answer a few questions (main concerns of griefers of the past) You will find that the players of PAS are very friendly and will bend over backwards to help

P.S. Tell them I sent you

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UWF is actively recruiting on Atlantic. We're currently the largest guild on Atlantic, and therefore all of UO. We're a no-drama guild (those that consistently cause drama get kicked) that is primarily focused on Trammel based PvM. We run nightly guild hunts at 9:00 PM Eastern time (6:00 PM Pacific). We have a guild website and Discord.

Lore

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
^ UWF does a lot of content, but they have stupid rules and are semi click like when trying to make friends. Maybe I didn't spend enough time in there to make friends... their rules turned me off. I found them very nice and kind, but very silly rules. Saying "no drama" is pretty broad as well... What it usually means is that if you clash with their most extreme personality in the established group you're wrong.

Kirah Blackstaff

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im actually in UWF. But a lot od the times they do stuff just dont align with my timea at the moment. I have nothing negative to say about them. Good people from what ive seen so far.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Tabin

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Check out BONK. It's a fun and big guild that is very active on discord. There isn't a set routine as far as guild hunts go but I regularly host roof runs and there are always multiple parties going on doing different things...champ spawns etc.

The guild is also extremely active during those hours. I'm on the west coast too!

Kirah Blackstaff

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah 6pm pst is hard to make for me. Im home but usually doing stuff.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk