• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a great RP guild

T

Tyronica

Good day!

After many years of absence from the realms of Ultima Online I am just in the middle of returning. I am looking for a great mature RP PvM guild who stick together like in the old days.
Let me tell you a little about myself. I was born in 1997 and lived in the lands of Lake Superior till the day Siege was opened. I moved to Siege and enjoyed it very much. Slowly but surely one after the other my friends and guildmates died away. Lonely and frustrated I left. My heart never went on and now is the time to return. My old lands of Lake Superior seem deserted and Siege is too much for me after years of absence. I paid a small fortune to move to Atlantic and settle in a nice house. I am back now. I don't ask for any financial or item help of any kind. I am very independent and can take very good care of myself. Just some great guildmates to go after monsters and go into dungeons.

Tyronica

Please ICQ me 579-103-825.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow. I have to say. you sound like a canadate for the Zog Cabal.
www.thezogcabal.com
Im the GM. I took over a guild a year after you were born. We are evil people who think were doing the greatest good. Castling an age old spell called armageddon.

we pretty much wanna kill everything in sosaria.

Anyhow!

the RP community is AWESOME on atlantic. we have our own professionally maintained sight here

http://www.atlanticcommunityboard.com/

Stop by! say hey!