• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for a fresh tamed Cu of different color

Citizenbushido

Adventurer
I wish people would post excess/unused pets in a NM stall. I know there is not a lot of demand, but it's nice for us new or returning players.
In the few months i've played, i dont think i've ever seen a cu for sale in NM.

Sparviero

Sage
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Did you check at the stall NM in the part near the bank? Near Tanager stall, there is a guildmate stall that i'm sure was selling pet and also Cu... Don't know if colored and if they are all sold... Anyway this evening when i'll log in, i tell to the owner to add some cu if there aren't in the stall :)

Last edited:

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I wish people would post excess/unused pets in a NM stall. I know there is not a lot of demand, but it's nice for us new or returning players.
In the few months i've played, i dont think i've ever seen a cu for sale in NM.
often times the problem seems to be that potential buyers are not willing to pay the amount the tamers are asking because they don't know the effort involved in getting certain pets (special colors or stats for example) so the tamers took them off their vendors because they felt it was a waste of time and money.

Citizenbushido

Adventurer
@ Max all valid points as a seller. As a buyer, I'm just saying it would be nice to see a bigger variety of pets in the stalls, even if people are only window shopping.

Ol'Rac Nnod

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
NM is hit or miss, I too had to wait a while for a cu, but be patient, they do come around :)
It is the same with selling certain commodities, for months I could unload any time, lately the vendors been broke... could be the holidays as well, people busy with events in game and rl.

Map

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Selling stuff in GenChat is much cheaper than letting something sit on a NM stall and hope it sells, while incurring fees for weeks upon weeks. IMO word of mouth is so much better than any vendor or stall.

Mister Sinister

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I put a broze colored Cu sidhe on my stall (J-1). Vendor's name is Stan S. Stanman.
It is trained all the way to 5 slots and has points left to put powerscrolls on there too (and some more stats probably). Maybe you like that one...

Freelsy

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Send me a PM and we can discuss prices. I have a few of each to sell if you'd like.

MANSBETH

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
sorry mr. sinister I need an untrained one :( I will pay you your stable cost.

Mister Sinister

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
sorry mr. sinister I need an untrained one :( I will pay you your stable cost.
thanks for the offer but that won't be necessary.
It was much less a direct complaint about you but more a general rant about how costly it is to have pets in those stalls at reasonable prices