• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Looking for a few Rares

xxstaticxx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Horse Race Sash and Skara Scavenger Hunt Sash (both are seer items) any places will do.

Red "you were naughty this year" bag and Red "maybe next year you will get a nicer gift" card.

Please PM me or Reply here

Thank you all very much in advance.

Z

Ziane

Well, I've got a red "maybe next year you will get a nicer gift" card, but it's part of the complete set in the original (green) bag so don't really want to part with it on its own...

Hopefully someone else will be able to help :)

Zi

xxstaticxx

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe, Well, the Red naughty card and Red naughty bag are the only 2 items I need to complete a FULL set. All 3 original "Nice" bags (Full content) and all 3 original "Naughty" bags (full content coal etc).

Maybe you could help a collector out? I would of course be willing to buy your set. :)