• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Looking for a few Pvp'ers

• Thread starter imported_SeaCaptain
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_SeaCaptain

The Black Chalice is looking to add a few members to our guild (currently only 3) To join in and do some Pvp and spawns we have been doing them (or trying to do them) and with only 3 people not to much luck when it comes to numbers. We would like to add to the ranks and or get an alliance formed so we can have a few numbers with us when the spawns get crashed.

We all are fairly new to the PvP scene so it doesn't matter the skill level just be welling to have a good time and die. LOL. If you are interested or know some one that is just send me a pm or ICQ me at 385-506-396.

We are getting better and will only get better. So also to any of the Vets out there if you have any advice and are welling to release some of your knowledge drop me a line as well.

To Die is to be Reborn again......

G

Good_Ole_Lefty

Welcome to the battlefields. Good venture with your guild. As for advice - Since you only have little numbers I suggest all of you going either Necro mage, or go the Archer route and focus on the same target. Be sure to get a teamspeak/vent and UOAM server set up. Communications are vital.